The MH Way
Company culture is the "personality” and atmosphere that defines the environment in which all employees work. Every business has one no matter the size. Company culture includes a variety of things from employee demographics to the company’s mission, vision, and values. Below are a few facts to help you see inside MH Equipment and understand our company’s personality:
- 80% of MH Equipment employees are above the age of 35.
- Our employees call 413 communities in the Midwest home.
- 71% of employees have families in the community they serve.
- In 2016, our employees volunteered over 400 hours in their community. So far, in 2017, our employees have volunteered almost 250 hours.
- Last year, we added 84 employees to the MH Family across ten states.
So, what does this mean?
- Our experienced staff is knowledgeable about the industry which is not only great for our customers, but great for new employees. Having seasoned mentors helps new employees adapt to the material handling industry quickly and smoothly.
- Each location is part of one company but a part of many communities. Our employees not only work in the areas we are located in but also choose to raise children and volunteer in the communities we serve.
- Our dedication to helping our communities has always been a major focus for MH Equipment. We encourage our employees to take this focus to heart and help the communities we call home through excellent service in the work place and out in the community.
- We are continually growing and adding new locations. Every year we add more and more employees to the MH family cross the Midwest. Find out how you can join the MH Equipment team.