To Our Valued Customers and Community
MH Equipment continues to monitor the changing landscape as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads across the United States. We understand there are concerns regarding keeping businesses running effectively and efficiently during this time - especially when several industries around our communities are being forced to close temporarily.
We want to take this time to clarify that MH Equipment is classified as an Essential Business, as defined by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), an agency in the Department of Homeland Security, and further state all of our facilities are open and ready to support our customers in the critical supply chain network.
While it is important to assist our customers with their material handling needs, we understand we must do so as safely as possible. Therefore, we are following all governmental and CDC recommendations, including but not limited to:
- Restriction of all non-essential business travel including all commercial and personal vehicular travel between our locations.
- Social distancing and increased attention to hygiene practices - hand washing, routine disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces and refraining from handshakes.
- Paying close attention to personal well-being and consulting a doctor at the first indication of potential coronavirus symptoms.
- Self-reporting and quarantine if in contact with someone known to have coronavirus.
Additionally, we have highlighted below considerations and procedural changes we are implementing for our customers to ensure safe business transactions:
- Sales and Product Support: We know purchasing equipment and product support are still services our customers need. To accommodate your requests and questions, we ask that you please reach out via email, text, or phone call to one of our many sales representatives or contact us on our website at www.mhequipment.com. We will help determine the best method to address your needs.
To ensure your operation stays up and running, MH Equipment has a variety of options to service your equipment. Our team of service professionals can assist with making arrangements for equipment pick-up and delivery to our local facility for service or a field service technician can be dispatched to your location for either inside or outside your facility service. We are offering 24/7 servicing options as needed - Give us a call and we’ll find a solution!
We are fulfilling parts orders and ask you to please call one of our parts team members to place your order. We would be happy to coordinate and schedule a parts pick-up that will allow safe social distancing for all of us.
- Rental: Rental equipment is still available for your short-term and long-term needs. Please call your local branch for availability and to schedule a pick-up or drop-off. We can still deliver rental equipment to jobsites as normal and will ensure social distancing is practiced to keep our team and your team safe.
We value the relationships we have with our customers and understand these are challenging times. However, although these unprecedented times are challenging, we must remember this: We are Americans...We persevere...We are strong and resilient... We care for our families and neighbors…We give sacrificially in the hard times... and We have always come out stronger on the other end of National and World Challenges. It is who we are as a people. At MH Equipment, we will do our part to help mitigate the negatives of this current situation and have no doubt our customers and communities will do the same.
If you have any concerns, please contact an MH Equipment representative at any of our locations across the Midwest.← Back