The Genie® GTH™-636 telehandler is a heavy-duty, yet compact, workhorse for lifting applications in construction, landscaping and agriculture. Powerful features such as four-wheel drive and a turbocharged diesel engine provide reliable performance in the most rugged conditions.
- Heavy-duty workhorse for lifting applications in construction, landscaping and agriculture
- Right-side mount engine provides excellent visibility
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Front and top glass
- Fully enclosed cab: full glass, heater, defroster fan, wipers, washer and split door
- Fully enclosed cab with air conditioner: full glass, heater, defroster, wipers, washer and split door
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Solid rough terrain tires
- 48 in. manual Quick-Attach™ carriage
- 60 in. QA carriage
- 72 in. QA carriage
- 48 in. QA side tilt (rotating) carriage
- 60 in. QA side tilt (rotating) carriage
- 72 in. QA swing carriage (45 deg L/R)
- 48 in. pallet forks (2 x 4 x 48 in.)
- Set of two 60 in. pallet forks, 2 x 4 x 60 in.
- Set of two 72 in. pallet forks, 2 x 4 x 72 in.
- Set of two 60 in. lumber forks, 1.75 x 7 x 60 in.
- Set of six 48 in. cubing tines, 2 x 2 x 48 in.
- Electric block heater
- Dual joystick control
- Fire extinguisher
- Flashing beacon
- Work lights: High output LED cab, boom, rear
- Road and Work lights: Work lights and front turn/headlights, rear stop/turn/tail
- Rear proximity alarm
- Rear proximity alarm ready
- LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System