Durable Motorized Hand Trucks
The MPB and MPW series is among the most reliable trucks in the industry. Specifically designed with a tapered fork bottom-mounted control handle, the motorized hand truck series allows for industry leading pallet entry and exit that increases productivity.
Four performance modes allow the operator to control and tailor truck performance based on application. Always made with the operator in mind, the MPB and MPW series features innovative ergonomic technology like the bottom mounted handle, which optimizes the operating position and increases the walk-behind clearance.
- From the Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology, high performance hydraulic system and integral hoist control, the MPB and MPW series delivers state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- A simplified electrical system features a transistorized drive controller with integral hoist control that is easily programmed and features built-in diagnostics.
- Power and efficiency are keys to the outstanding performance of the motorized hand pallet truck.
- Top batteries swing out for fast fill or check.
- Superior maneuverability turns inside a trailer.
- Low profile - operator can see the fork tips for pallet entry.
- The Auto Deceleration System eliminates the need to manually apply a service brake for slow down.
||Load Capacity (lbs.)
||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)
||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)
||Lower Lift Speed (ft/min)
- Capacity: 4,000 – 8,000 lbs
- Max Height: 9.3
- Max Weight: 8000 lbs
- Series Title: MPB040E-MPW080E
- Type: Yale Motorized Hand Trucks
- Weight: lbs