Paramount dependability and productivity
When it comes to end riders, you want a solution that gives you paramount dependability and productivity so your operation can excel no matter what. Engineered for the most demanding applications and conditions, the heavy duty MPE060-VG and MPE080-VG electric end riders will not only keep your operation moving smoothly, but efficiently.
- Heavy duty corrosion/wash down package option makes components rust- and corrosion-resistant.
- MPE080-VG is available with Driven by Balyo technology, transforming it into a robotic lift truck that can automate repetitive picking tasks, helping reduce operating costs up to 70%.
- Tight turning radius, short head length and control handle design allow for excellent maneuverability.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ provides common control system with consistent functionality across warehouse product line.
- Full 6” lift height allows for transport of oversized pallets.
- Auto deceleration system permits operator to shift throttle into neutral for a controlled deceleration without use of service brake.
- Smart coast with pick assist option allows operator to move the truck with a touch of a button, increasing floor and low level picking efficiency.
- Complete linkage system is tested to lift a total of up to 310,000,000 lbs. before requiring service.
- AC traction motor is protected and sealed against contaminates eliminating need for service.
- Position of undercarriage components provide for smooth operation across dock plates.
||Load Capacity (lbs.)
||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)
|MPE080-VG Driven by Balyo
- Capacity: 6,000 – 8,000 lbs
- Max Height: 9.3
- Max Weight: 8000 lbs
- Series Title: MPE060-VG/MPE080-VG
- Type: End Rider Truck
- Weight: lbs